Contact Information

Friday, December 1, 2017

Teaser Trailer Research

For my game, I will be planning out for a teaser trailer. For my trailer, I will be researching what type of music and tone I want to express, planned dialogue in the video I wish to use, and what my corners or best visual environment I want the viewer to see.

For the type of music and tone, I am interested in:
- Uneasy string instrument music in the background for suspense.
-Increased volume on heartbeat throughout the trailer to create a sense of uneasiness. 

For dialogue I plan to include: 
“Can you escape….the Voodoo Queen?”
“Who are you, whats going on? where am I?"
“Your name is Nexo Russ.”
“You can’t escape…it is destiny.”

I may or may not include a new VO in which I better explain the game and character.
"My name is Nexo Russ. I woke up here. I don't remember how I got here...or why I'm here. I need to get out of here before she gets here.... (intense music climaxes) (insert SFX deep breath) The Voodoo Queen." 

Ending scene with the dialogue: “you…. are hexed” and fades to the title “Hexscape”.

Screenshots: 
Opening room in cage


 
Walking down hallway






Collecting items (i.e. scroll scene/level sequence).

Type of editing:
-Many fade outs to black
-Resembling my AC Trailer, I would like to include edits of increased heart beat with a fade out and in to a new scene.

Possible soundtracks:
Otherworldly Encounters Main Track Goodman Krause
Strange Vortex Instrumental Fauveau Plantey

No comments:

Post a Comment