Contact Information

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Arena commercial

For my commercial, I am interested in exploring the idea of the fear of monsters. To lure players, I feed off their confidence and courage. In these sketches, I tug at their courage by questioning their confidence at battling the monsters under their bed. If they want a chance to show how strong they are, theyll take the chance to play in this arena.
The first shot will be a scenematic of my BP_Platform class, which looks like a monster hiding under your bed. The second will be a long shot of the whole arena, with some set dressing around it to further convey the theme. The third will be a close shot of whatever vehicle on the arena. I will include in game footage of players attacking each other, and exploding. I will also have close ups of the unique selling points (raising teeth, platforms) and the final scene will be the camera rotating as it plummets into the teeth at the center of the arena until it fades to pitch black.

No comments:

Post a Comment