Contact Information

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Weapon Blueprinting/Particles


 
 For my tank weapon, I am interested in incorporating line trace so that the player will have an understanding on where the weapon will aim. I was intrigued in messing around with projectile movement, and how I can edit how I would want my weapon to interact. My idea is to create a weapon that is powered by collected wind energy. When the weapon is ready to shoot, it will emit the energy and convert it into electricity. It would then charge for half a second and shoot out an electric sphere. This sphere would then implode on itself, creating a radial force of damage. I am thinking about using a homing projectile that will always shoot above the enemy, and rain down the radial force from above. 

The player will be damaged via homing projectile. The result will be the enemy stunned for a few seconds. I would like to have a charge-up sound, and a powerful boom as it shoots from the weapon. Once the projectile reaches its target, I will add an explosive/implosive sound that will make the enemy aware that the weapon has gone off.


No comments:

Post a Comment